Personal data protection policy
Oil Sunflower acknowledges and adopts the legislation on the protection of personal data of users (General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679) and undertakes not to disclose, use or accumulate personal data of users and to use them exclusively for the use strictly necessary for which the user has granted them. Methods of data processing The processing of the collected data is managed by the Site through IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated below and always in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The collected data is stored on the server on which the site is hosted. In particular, on the basis of the current EU Regulation 2016/679 and the European cookie law, all interested parties who use the site are informed that:
- personal data provided during contact, purchases or requests through the appropriate form, e-mail or telephone number will be processed for the sole purpose of carrying out the requested service or to respond to any special requests or requests for ancillary services ;
- the conferment of data is optional, but an incompleteness of the same can make it impossible to provide the requested services (as in the case of home delivery);
- the data provided will be processed using both computerized and manual procedures aimed at ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of the same, only by authorized personnel – see next chapter;
- the data could be communicated to third parties only to guarantee the performance of the services contracted (ex: transporters for deliveries);
- the Data Controller is indicated at the top of this page;
- at any time you can exercise, without any formality, by registered letter or email to the above address, the rights listed here:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an understandable form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment by electronic means; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and also of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data; b) partial or complete cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or commercial communication.
Method of handling personal data
Physical security of data hosted on this site: Oil Sunflower hosting service grants phisical and telematic protection to the server hosting this website; we will prompty work with ur hosting partner in case of any kind of data breach or suspect of it; Request for personal data cancellation At any time you can request the cancellation of any personal data in our possession by simply contacting us using the methods indicated at the beginning of this page. We will perform the complete removal of your data within 48 hours of business day. Procedures in the event of unauthorized disclosure or loss of data Oil Sunflower undertakes to perform the following procedures if the personal data of users are disclosed against our will (in the unlikely event of security breaches, human errors, etc.):
- inform the Telecommunications Authority, as required by current legislation;
- promptly inform the user of the event;
- change the access passwords of the users and contact the users to provide the procedure for obtaining the new one;
- dialogue with hosting partners to resolve critical issues and inform all users about the resolution of the same, in addition to the consequences.
Cookies are small packages of information stored by your personal web browser, on your device (PC, mobile phone, tablet, etc.). They are inserted into your web browser by the websites you visit. If you do not want cookies to be used, please read below for more information on how to manage or disable cookies in your browser’s privacy settings. If you choose to disable cookies, the site may not work properly. The cookies on this site are used to maintain the functionality and in general to continuously improve the services we offer. During this process no personal information is stored and the information collected is used only in aggregate. Below is a detailed description of the cookies that are used on this site.
Which “cookies” are or could be used on this website?
Used for the correct sending of information request to the company. Personal data collected: None. Place of processing: Swizerland
Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
This site is developed on WordPress platform. To learn more about the cookies used by WordPress we recommend that you visit the following links: http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies The site includes other services provided by third parties, such as the link to pages or social network services. In particular, the site presents social plugins for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr. These plugins do not necessarily set a cookie, but if it is already present on the visitor’s computer, they are able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies. We do not try to collect your personal information and if we do so we are committed to making it anonymous as soon as possible.
For more information visit the specific page of the web browser you are using: Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835/en (this page contains more information for different versions of IE – the mobile version is available at http://www.windowsphone.com/ it-it / how-to / wp7 / web / changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings).
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835/en (this page contains more information for different versions of IE – the mobile version is available at http://www.windowsphone.com/ it-it / how-to / wp7 / web / changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings).
Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265 or (https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265 for mobile versions)
Contacts If you have any other questions about how your personal information is handled or if you intend to exercise your rights under this policy, you can contact us at the top of the page.
Images and copyright: if you find any image or text published on this website which infringes any intellectual property rights, please, let us know right away. We’ll remove such content immediately. Updated April 9, 2019